What You Need to Know About Drafting Services
If you’re thinking of building a custom house from scratch, it’s important to note that you can’t just hire a construction company and put them to work. Long before construction begins, you’ll need to hire custom drafting services in Pennsylvania to take your ideas and turn them into detailed blueprints.
Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about hiring a drafting service to turn your dream into a reality.
What are the benefits of custom drafting and building?
Designing a home instead of buying one off the market or buying a brand-new cookie-cutter house has a number of advantages. These are a few of the reasons to go custom:
- Design control: Cookie-cutter homes do have some wiggle room to fit your needs. For example, it’s easy to install your preferred appliances. But you definitely don’t have full control like you do with a custom home! Everything from the kitchen and bathrooms to the flooring will be built to your specifications.
- Unique living space: Since everything is built just for you when you go custom, your home will be the only one like it on the block. You’ll be able to “wow” your neighbors and suit your needs with your newly-built custom home.
- Budget control: Buying a house that meets your needs and is within your budget isn’t always easy. Since you have full design control when you build a custom home, sticking to your budget while getting everything you want is often much easier.
- Better home value: You might be planning on staying in your new home for the rest of your life. But life happens, and you might need to sell sometime in the future. Luckily, you can often sell a custom home for a lot more than you can a cookie-cutter house.
What should you look for in a custom home builder?
Hiring just anyone to design and build your custom home can quickly end in disaster. Here are a few of the qualities that all of the best drafting services in Pennsylvania possess:
- Decades of experience: On-the-job experience is everything when it comes to drafting and building custom homes. At WSL Incorporated, we have over 35 years of combined experience working in everything from custom residential drafting to building commercial structures.
- Full-service company: Working with one company to draft your house and another to build it leads to a lot of confusion and blown budgets. That’s not a concern with us! We handle everything from the initial design to the finishing touches on your dream home – guiding you through the process from beginning to end.
- Collaborative project managers: Communication is key when it comes to designing and building a custom home. Our team members are committed to collaborating with our clients from start to finish to ensure the project is to their liking, and completed on time and within their budget. Our online project management software keeps everyone updated – WSL employees, subs, vendors and clients.
Call our team at WSL Incorporated today!
Regardless of the size or layout of your dream home, choose our team at WSL Incorporated to help make it a reality. Contact us today to learn why we’re one of the premier providers of drafting services in Pennsylvania.